Saturday, 5 April 2014

New old things

Hello, a quick one from me today with some new purchases and birthday presents. I turned 29 this week, and had a great couple of days off work in which I rode rollercoasters and ate lots of food. Most of the photos taken over my birthday were on film so when they have been developed I'll be back with a better birthday post.

In the meantime, here are some of the new old things that have appeared in my life this week

Bookcase from Spitalfields Market


Telephone chair, also from Spitalfields. Needs a clean!


Beautiful fishy, 1950s Hawaiian dress and bolero. Birthday present from my love




Some flowers. Not old, but very pretty



8 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays Jeni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! That dress is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I looove that chair! Amazing :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Many Happy Returns to you. Wonderful haul you've posted here.


    helenorama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I am loving the telephone seat, I've been hankering after one for years. You'd have to use it whilst wearing some floaty babydoll or other appropriate attire! P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Those are some lovely things.

    (I'd try Vanish upholstery cleaner on the seat, dunno what you're thinking of using but it works on my sofa.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!

    Oh your telephone chair is marvelous! What a find! As is that Hawaiian! So spectacular!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyful birthday wishes, sweet dear!!! You're just one wee year younger than I am (I'll be turning 30 in July and am very much looking forward to it).

    That chair is smashingly cool!!! I wish I had one just like it, as it looks like it would very handy for doing crafts while sitting and working on.

    I hope you have a fantastic year ahead!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete